Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Back and Better Than Ever

That's right folks, the cold is gone! The congestion is completely out of my system. No fever, no nastiness, just a whole lot of stress and preparation! Why so much stress you might be asking? Well this Saturday I have to facilitate a seminar on How To Conduct Productive Meetings...no problem right? Well, it is a 30 page presentation that is "pre-written" for me and estimated at a 1 hour presentation. On top of that they give you a prepared Power Point presentation, which for a 30 page presentation, you are lucky if you have 5 slides...so I am in the process of making my own power point! Thats just a little bit as to why I am stressed. I am also in the process of trying to find a full time job, trying to clean and organize everything, and just get back to the ease of life, pre-cold.

Anyways, there is a new poll up, so please vote! There will be no mix-up this week, but here's what you can look for throughout the week:
1 - The 5 Meme
2- Book Review - The Last Lecture
3- Maybe some more "inspirational" posts

3 comments:

Eva said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. And the weekend is upon us! Enjoy! I hope you're not planning on working.

TroyBoy said...

Ditto on feeling better. I hope you got all of your club visits in. Lil Phez asked about you today.

TroyBoy said...

It's been like 11 days since your last post...what exactly is your definition of "I'm back"?

See Eva, you're not the only one I pester about not posting!