Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back...For Real This Time!!!

Yes, it has been a while since I last posted, trumpeting my win over the nasty cold that held me hostage for days on end! So, what has been going on since my last post that was oh so long ago...well a whole lot of Toastmasters! I am an Area Governor (AG) for a local area in South Florida, and so this past week I got the rest of my visits over. As an AG I have to visit each club in my area (7 clubs) twice during the Toastmaster year, which ends at the end of June. So this past week I finished that and was pleasantly surprised to see that many are farther along in their recognition plans that I had thought.

Anyways, with that out of the way, I can focus on my speech for this Wednesday (see the above post). I can also focus on Mother's Day and the unending number of birthdays that go on in May!

With that, the mix-up last week (where U2 won), will be put up tomorrow, as well as a new poll. Besides that:

Happy Mother's Day
to all mothers out there in the blogosphere!

No comments: