Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Monday Morning Mix-Up: The U2 Edition

I can't believe that in the three months I have been doing poll based Mix-Ups that U2 has never been polled or won. So, anyways, the iTunes have mixed and picked its own mix of 10 U2 songs, present and past, so here we go:

  • Even Better Than The Real Thing (from the album Achtung Baby)
  • New Year's Day (from the album War)
  • Love and Peace Or Else (from the album How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb)
  • Bullet and the Blue Sky (from the album The Joshua Tree)
  • I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (from the album The Joshua Tree)
  • Pride (In The Name of Love) (from the album Rattle and Hum)
  • When Love Comes To Town (from the album Rattle and Hum)
  • Beautiful Day (from the album All That You Can't Leave Behind)
  • Mysterious Ways (from the album
  • Like A Song... (from the album War)

1 comment:

Eva said...

Woo Hoo! I voted for U2 in the poll and they won! Yay! Joshua Tree is simply, hands down, the most awesome U2 album ever. I saw them twice during that album's tour. Great song list!