Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Monday Morning Mix-Up: The ABBA Edition

Well, this weeks winner was ABBA! It should be a fun and high energy way to start the week off, right? Plus, if you are a real ABBA fan, then you should go this summer and see Mamma Mia in theaters! Anyways, here it is:
  • When I Kissed the Teacher
  • Dancing Queen
  • Happy Hawaii
  • Fernando
  • Knowing Me, Knowing You
  • Take A Chance On Me
  • Voulez Vous
  • Money, Money, Money
  • Chiquita
  • The Name Of The Game
So, the new poll will be up by the end of the day or first thing tomorrow. Please, please, please make recommendations for future polls.

1 comment:

Eva said...

My mom is from Sweden, so I am genetically inclined to love ABBA. Excellent mix-up! My fave on the list is "When I Kissed the Teacher". They were so good at constructing perfect pop songs.