Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Things That Come Out Of A Toddlers Mouth

I don't know how many of you out there know this, but TroyBoy over at Pheasantly Fascinating is a real close friend of mine! In fact I hang out with him, The Lady Pheasant (Mama Phez) and the two little Pheasants at least once a week. For the sake of naming and labeling, lets call the two little Pheasants, Lil Phez and Baby Phez!

Well, about a month ago I was over at the Pheasant residence when Lil Phez declared he was hungry. The conversation between Lil Phez and TroyBoy went something like this:

Lil Phez: Daddy, I would like a snack please.
TroyBoy: Okay, what would you like?
Lil Phez: I would like something cold daddy.
TroyBoy: Okay.
Lil Phez: Ice cream is cold daddy.

Well, he did not get the ice cream that night (this was before dinner). Instead I believe he got apple sauce. At least that was cold!

1 comment:

sari said...

my oldest son often requests something "hot" or "cold" as opposed to an actual food. it's kind of funny!