Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Soundtrack of Your Life

I was over at The Mind Wobbles, who was over at The Geek Inside and read a comment from Seven that mentioned a meme. Of course Sari was the one being tagged, not me - Seven's never heard of me, but I don't care - you know me and memes!

So, here are the instructions per Seven:
  1. Open your music library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod, whatever)
  2. Put it on shuffle
  3. Press play
  4. For every question below, type the song that’s playing
  5. New question — press the next button
  6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool
  • Opening Credits: The Longest Time by Billy Joel
  • Waking Up: Let's Hear It For The Boy by Deniece Williams
  • First Day At School: Human Touch by Bruce Springsteen
  • Falling In Love: Smile by Lonestar
  • Breaking Up: Lost Unto This World by Emmylou Harris
  • Prom: Wasted by Brandi Carlile
  • Life's Okay: Nobody's Hero by Bon Jovi
  • Mental Breakdown: The Hard Way by Faith Hill
  • Driving: Some Things Never Change by Tim McGraw
  • Flashback: Run To You by Bryan Adams
  • Getting Back Together: Without You by Harry Nilsson
  • Wedding: Some Things Never Get Old by Vince Gill
  • Birth of Child: I'm Alive from the soundtrack to Xanadu
  • Final Battle: How Long Is Forever by Willie Nelson
  • Death Scene: A Perfectly Good Heart by Taylor Swift
  • End Credits: Try Again by Keane
And that my blogging friends is my life set to music! Enjoy!

No comments: