Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Week-End Wrap & Review: The Two Week In Waiting Edition (Part II)

So it has been a long while since I have done a week-end wrap up. So there is somethings to catch up on, but nothing to major. So here it is...

What I Saw: Over the past few weeks, I have been watching many different things between TV and Movies! Lets see, I saw I Am Legend with Will Smith. It was a good movie, lots of action and high octane. However, I had two issues with the movie: (1) it seemed as though we have seen this movie before and (2) the "zombie" creatures could of been computer created a little better than they were. I also watched Syndey White, which was a cute high-school/teenager romantic comedy. It was silly, but entertaining. I also watched the first season of The X-Files. I remember when this show started on television, and my mom would watch it weekly. I never really got into it back then, but now I love it! Working on Season 2 now!

What I Heard: Been listening to the Beatles lately...well ever since American Idol had their contestants singing the songs. Speaking of American Idol, that is something else I have been watching...my favorites are Brooke White and David Cook! I have also been listening to Reba McEntire and her latest album, Duets. I am really excited because I have tickets to go see her at the Hard Rock Live in April!

What I Read: Right now I am completely involved in Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. It is just so unabashingly honest and sincere that you want to read more and more. So hopefully I will finish that in the next week.

So that is it! Let me know what everyone out there has been up to this week?

2 comments:

TroyBoy said...

I still haven't seen the Will Smith movie. :-(

sari said...

I have been listening to the Beatles a lot lately too - Sgt. Peppers is what I've had on.