Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Week-End Wrap Up & Review: The Tallahassee Airport Edition

Well, this week has gone by so fast. I have been on vacation in Tallahassee for the past week. What would anyone do on vacation in Tallahassee you ask? Well, I got to hang out and visit my 22 cousins that live here. It was a fun week with lots of doings which I get to share with you!

What I Saw: This week was eventful when it comes to things I have seen! I watched at home with the cousins, 28 Weeks Later, Flushed Away, a bunch of Law & Order episodes, and the regular television shows. 28 Weeks was a good suspense zombie movie, however it was not as good as the original. I also fully enjoyed Flushed Away, full of references to other movies and just plain fun! At the movies I saw Sweeney Todd and National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Sweeney Todd was fantastic, many critics have lauded the latest pairing of Depp and Burton, and it was again a home run! The story is extremely dark but the movie is full of great songs and voices that give to a great story. National Treasure was a fun movie to watch, not as much action as the original, but more humor, which was good. The sidekick Riley, is absolutely hilarious!


What I Heard:
Nothing this week, I have not had the iPod with me, and I have not been listening to much music!


What I Read:
Well since I have finished The Book of Lost Things, I have started the Spiderwick Chronicles, so out of the five books in the series, I am halfway into book four, and should finish the books by the time my plane touches down in Orlando!


Besides that I am looking forward to finally get home Saturday night, while I have one week at home before I go to Coral Springs to look after my cousins! Also, my class starts again a week from tomorrow so that will give me something to do!

1 comment: