Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just So You Know...

As many know, I don't mind talking on the phone, or going out to get coffee every week. It gives me a chance to catch up with friends and usually get some shopping or errands done! Well, just so you know...beginning tonight, and every Thursday (for 8 weeks):
  • Don't Call
  • Don't Write
  • Don't Message
  • Don't Make Contact With Me Of Any Kind

Why, you might be asking yourself...well, one word, just so you know...

LOST

2 comments:

Toni Lea Andrews said...

I've managed to avoid it, because I am unable to commit myself to being home a certain night of the week and I don't have a Tivo. But it has always been my plan to rent the DVD's for the entire first two seasons, then lock myself in and watch the whole thing back to back!

Hilda said...

OHMYGOD! The first episode was SO GOOD!