Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Week-End Wrap & Review: 2 Books Done Edition

Well, this week has been another crazy week in the life of the Scribbler! Wednesday I had to run a Toastmaster Contest that was odd, by all means! The winners were all surprises this time around, but it seems as though much fun was had by all involved...

So here it is, the end of the week review:

What I Saw: This week I watched a couple of movies, yet I only remember one off the top of my head, which was Mr. Magorioum's Wonder Emporium and on all accounts it was such a great movie. Very uplifting and full of magic and wonderment. A great movie for kids of all ages (1-99). I also watched Resident Evil:Extinction, which was a good continuation of the series. Good suspense, good zombie movie!

What I Heard: This week I went back and was listening to the last Jewel album that had come out, Goodbye Alice In Wonderland, which was a great CD, and began her journey into the country genre. Also this week, I had listened to the usual mix of songs on iTunes!

What I Read: I got to finish two books today, The Four Agreements & Beyond The Spiderwick Chronicles. So with that I started another book, Dave Barry's History of the Millennium...So Far! And so far, it is typical hysterical Dave Barry! Reviews on the other two books to follow within the week!

Anyways, tomorrow I am off to the zoo with the cousins, and just a day to relax...much needed if you ask me!

No comments: