Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Week-End Wrap & Review: The I Got Up To Early and Went To Bed Late Now I'm Tired At W I ork Edition


Well everyone, I am back! And ready to fall asleep at 8:45 AM! Last night was a very fun game night with some friends (from both the real world and the blogosphere). We played Apples to Apples, Trivial Pursuit, and of course debated if we needed slidey, or if reachy would be fine! (We chose slidey.) Anyways, I am at work now, where there is nothing going on...at all...so I will be blogging off and on these next two days...completing meme's galore, and so much more!


What I Saw: I didn't really get to watch too much this week, as I was babysitting in Coral Springs. I did watch the new season of American Idol, get to a start with a bang (or rather an off key yelp). I also watched the first episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which I thought was fantastic! Lots of action, lots of drama, and just very entertaining! The only movie that I think I saw was Rob Zombie's version of Halloween, which was okay. It was violent and gory, but it was the same story, nothing new added really.

What I Heard: This week was more of a radio week for me. The one song that I heard that I have immediately fallen in love with is the new Jewel song. Now you won't hear this song on Coast 97.3 FM or Lite 101.5 FM, no for this one you have to tune into 99.9 Kiss Country! That's right, Jewel has finally gone country. The song is Stronger Woman, and it is fantastic. Her voice is amazing, and she will be here a week from this Sunday at the Chili Cookoff to host and sing!

What I Read: Well I am currently working on four different books (talk about multi-tasking). As you can see in the little sidebar, I have started Blink, as well as Dispatches From The Edge. So far those are both good books. I have switched for this weekend at work and am half-way through The Four Agreements, which so far is very insightful and fantastical. I am also going to start Beyond The Spiderwick Chronicles, which moves the previous story to here in Florida! I am also anticipating the new Stephen King novel Duma Key, which comes out on Tuesday and also takes place in South Florida and the Florida Keys!

Well, everyone have a very happy weekend! Catch ya on the Monday side!

No comments: