Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Top 10: Suspense/Mystery/Thriller Movies

It's Monday, which means an all new Top 10 Movie List. Last week I had to chance to list my top ten animated movies. This week, I am going to go in a completely different direction and list my top 10 Suspense/Mystery/Thriller movies! Now, to me, this category is completely different than Horror movies (those will come another week). So, now here is the top ten!

Top 10 Suspense/Mystery/Thriller Movies

10. The Craft
9. When A Stranger Calls
8. The Village
7. Memento
6. The Manchurian Candidate
5. Fight Club
4. Rebecca
3. The Sixth Sense
2. Vertigo
1. Donnie Darko

1 comment:

fresk said...

This list have some good movies.In this list my favorite movie is sixth sense the role of Bruce wills is very fine.He has the image of action hero but he done well in this movie.if anyone want this movie he can get this movie from here.Watch Thriller Movies.