Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The AFI Lists: My Own Top Tens

So this is something that I don't know if it is out there somewhere, but I am going to start my own kinda of meme, top ten lists! Last night the American Film Institute presented its 10 Top 10, the top ten films in ten different genres. So, for the next ten weeks, instead of the usual Monday Morning Mix-Up, I will have my top ten films in ten different genres!

I am not going to tag anyone to participate, but if you do choose to do the same, please leave me a comment and let me know you are playing along!

The Top 10 Animated Films

10. Aladdin
9. Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
8. Finding Nemo
7. 101 Dalmations
6. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
4. The Secret of Nimh
3. The Lion King
2. Toy Story
1. Beauty and the Beast

2 comments:

Eva said...

What a great idea for a series of posts! Keep 'em coming! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites too (as are most of the rest on your list). I could watch that movie over and over. And sing along!

Cristina said...

Ive come up with 10, now I have to put them in order. I will post it soon....but sit back and relax while you wait.