Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Monday, June 30, 2008

All Moved In

Well, yesterday was the big moving day! I packed up my car, and left my house in Miami at 7 AM! I got at my Aunt/Uncle's house in St. Augustine at 12 Noon, and enlisted my 2 cousins to help the removal of my life from the car. We got everything up the stairs into what will be my bedroom.

After. we drove to the office, which is in Jacksonville. I got to start my list of To Do's for the week, and for the next few days. It is an easy drive into the office, which I got to try today.


Oh, speaking of driving, my grandmother got me a shiny new GPS for my car and for getting around the new surroundings. I have named her Eileen. There are a few reasons I choose this name too! For two and a half years, I worked at the Go Kart Track down in Homestead, where there was a co-worker who was extremely annoying and had a loud loud loud voice! Well, if you have heard the GPS voices, they are loud and annoying! The other reason, is that when she decides to slow down a little, which she does sometimes, I can just tell her "Come On Eileen."


Anyways, I will be keeping this blog updated from the Northern parts of Florida. So keep an eye out for more adventures!

5 comments:

sari said...

Good luck with your new adventures!

Hilda said...

Dude!

Couldn't you have at least given us a chance to have a farewell get together?

Jeez!

:)

Good luck!

Erick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erick said...

Try again, the hyperlinked version:

Glad you're settled in. Good luck.

Oh you might need this...

Erick said...

oops. Don't know why it did that.
Sonny's