Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen I Present To You...


The Democratic Nominee for the office of President of the United States of America

So, last night, Senator Barak Obama, gained enough delegates to clinch the Democratic nomination for this years presidential election. Congratulations to Senator Obama! Even though, I have been rooting for Senator Clinton, I do think that Senator Obama, will be a worthy candidate, and if elected will do a world of wonders for this country!

So now the question comes down to, who will be either parties Vice President? I personally, think that this is something that should be declared, prior to primary season. In an election this huge, I think that either nominee can "make it or break it" based on who they choose as their running mate.

Either way, again congrats to Senator Barak Obama, for making history, and for getting the democratic nomination!

1 comment:

egan said...

I'm glad this is finally over and we can focus on November and new smear campaigns.