Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The BIG Announcement

That's right everybody, I have a fairly huge announcement. It's one that I haven't told very many people yet, in fact right now, before this blog post, only my parents, grandmother, and 5 other people know. But it is something that I have thought about for a while.

I have talked on here, albeit briefly, about the discouraging job it is to find a job, especially in Miami. Well, I found a job...and...it's not in Miami! That's right, my BIG announcement, is that I am moving.

Well, where are you moving to Matt?

That is a good question, I am moving on up, to the east side...wait that's The Jeffersons, even though I am moving up to the East Coast of Florida, in St. Augustine. I am going to live with my Aunt/Uncle and cousins until I can save up some money for rent and find my own place. I will be starting out as an Office Manager, for their company, and once we have a large enough staff, I will begin to work as the Sales Manager.

Yes, it is a risk, but with risk can come reward. So it's a risk I am willing to try! For everyone that is here in Miami, you will be missed, but I will be talking to all of you on the phone! I do have a 20 minute drive to and from work every day! And, of course I will be down now and again for special events and to visit.

Of course, I will continue to blog no matter where I am!

2 comments:

egan said...

Congrats on the new job and move up the coast. A change of job and new residence are two very big changes so good luck. Hope it goes well for you.

Cristina said...

OMG! I just met you and now you are leaving! Well, I'm glad we were able to meet face to face. Good luck with it all and of course we'll keep in touch thru the blogs.