Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, December 7, 2007

You Like Me...You Really Like Me

So, have you ever gotten a chain mail and thought pahshaw and just deleted it...well this is better! I recieved my very first Blogging Award! It came from Troyboy over at Pheasantly Fascinating, so thank you Troyboy for this nice honor...as I said in the title of this post, You Like Me...You Really Like Me! So without further ado I present to you:


Now comes the part where I have to present this award to five other bloggers who I deem interesting to read.

Here's the fine print as found over at The Mind Wobbles (
Those people given this award to are encouraged to post it on their own blogs; list three things they believe are necessary for good, powerful writing; and then pass the award on to the five blogs they want to honor, who in turn pass it on to five others, etc., etc. Let's send a roar through the blogsphere! The image at the top right can be [apparently] copied and pasted onto other blogs. Also, a small size of the award for sidebars can be found over at the writing circle site.)

So the three things I think makes a blog work well:

(1) Entertainment - What is written has to be somewhat entertaining, however, at the same time everything is entertaining to someone, somewhere!

(2) Honesty & Sincerity - Just like in real life, these blog friendships and loyalty are based on the reader believing what the writer is saying, and by portraying Sincerity you build honest and a re pore with the reader.

(3) Just have fun! If the writer is having fun, the reader will have fun!

So here it goes, my five blogs to give this award to...in no particular order:
  • The Naptime Blogger - One of my best friends sister, who just writes impeccably well and very entertainingly!
  • Observations of a Librarian - A great place that I go to when looking for the next book to read! Great reviews and fun little additives!
  • The Geek Inside - A fun place to visit and read about the going ons of a Mom and her kids and Mr. Geek...of course!
  • The Area 1 Blog - A local Toastmasters blog that I go to to get all my information from!
  • Rocks In My Dryer - This is a blog I picked up Troyboy, but it is just a lot of fun to visit and read about the various goings on! Very entertaining!

No comments: