Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Week-End Wrap & Review : Monday Morning Edition

Well, it has definately been one busy, crazy, displaced week! I am still out of my room (crossing my fingers to move in in the next couple of days!). I worked Friday-Saturday-Sunday, which is why this has become the Monday Edition for this week. Anyways, here's the run down for last week:

What I Saw: Well, not too many movies were played this week over here at the Scribbler's Nook. I did watch Hairspray, which is just a fun and entertaining movie. All of the cast seem to fit their part nicely (even John Travolta). Right now at home I have waiting to be watched: Skin Walkers, Waitress, and Live Free or Die Hard, so look in next weeks Wrap Up to hear about those!

What I Heard: Two words...Alicia Keys! I have been listening to her new album, As I Am, for days now and it is fantastic! She never stops evolving and creating something new and better! This time around she still has her R&B and Soul roots, but adds rock into it, and the result is just amazing! I have also been listening to some Christmas music around the house and in the car, mostly Jo Dee Messina's A Joyful Noise.

What I Read: Well, I am still reading The Book of Lost Things. Being displaced temporarily from room has not given me a good reading area, so it got put on the back burner, but I got to read some of it while I was at work over the weekend! So far, it is a great book.

No comments: