Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Week-End Wrap & Review: Constructions Almost Over Edition

Well, the construction in my room is almost finished! It looks like it will be done by tomorrow, and since I have work tomorrow my own little fantasy world has decided that it will be done by the time I get home from work so I can essentially continue to work by moving back into the room! I am really excited about this! In other news, the interview I had a few weeks ago went really well. I have been asked back for a second interview, however Downtown, may have screwed up my chances for the job, but only time will tell with that!

Anyways, here it is everyone, the Week End Wrap & Review!

What I Heard: Still been listening to the new Alicia Keys album, but now added some Christmas music into the mix! Mostly it's been James Taylor At Christmas or Wynonna's A Classic Christmas. The only new CD I have been listening to is Blake Lewis's album, Audio Day Dream. He is the runner up from this past season of American Idol (the beat boxer) who actually does NO beat boxing on this album. So far it reminds me of Jason Mraz and Maroon 5! So it is fairly surprising! I am guessing he is actually going to do better than the winner!

What I Saw: I have not watched any movies this week, but next week might be full of them! I am planning on going to go and see The Golden Compass. And then the week after that, I want to see Sweeney Todd! I still have movies at home to watch, maybe when I'm back in my room with my new TV mounted on the wall! Then I will get into movie mode!

What I Read: Well, still reading The Book of Lost Things...will get farther into it tomorrow at work, since Saturday's tend to be slow days! I have decided on the next couple of books I think I am going to read, one of them being The Four Agreements! Any comments on this book, please let me know!

Well, thats about all that is going on here at the Scribbler's Nook!

No comments: