Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Week-End Wrap & Review: I'm Going on Vacation Edition

Well, it's been a while since I have posted, so here it is the Vacation Edition of the Week-End Wrap & Review for Christmas week!

What I Saw: I have actually had the time (in between the hours long baking sessions and cooking sessions) to watch a few things this week! Yay for me! First, I got to watch Waitress, which was plain and simply delightful! Keri Russell is fantastic and it was just a fun movie. I have also been watching Dexter, Season 2, which is just as wickedly delicious as the first season! I also watched Georgia Rule which was not the Gary Marshall movie I was expecting. Instead it is a heavy movie! Lots of drama and difficult situations.

What I Heard: More Alicia Keys, even though the new Josh Groban Christmas CD Noel made it in the CD player quite a bit. Besides that, some Carrie Underwood, but nothing new.

What I Read: So I finally finished The Book of Lost Things. Review to come in a seperate post shortly! All in all, I enjoyed it a lot and will now begin to read other John Connolly works. Does that ever happen to you, you read a book by an author you have never heard of and liked it so much you HAVE to read their other books? I also read the first book in the Spiderwick Chronicles series. It is an easy read and plan to read the other five books while on vacation!

Anyways, I will add links to all these references shortly, but for now, you can google anything that interests you!

I will be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, so I will try to update, but cannot promise anything.

To everyone out in the blogging world:
Happy New Year!
May your 2008 be filled with
good health, good love, and good living.

No comments: