Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Thursday, November 8, 2007

What Makes Me Different Meme

So I found this meme over at The Mind Wobbles and decided to "borrow" it for my blog! If you want to use it, feel free, just let me know or The Mind Wobbles....

  1. Name a CD you own that none of your friends do - I have a very eclectic collection of CD's! So, something that I have that no one else I know has...the 2 CDs that Minnie Driver has put out...both are very good...folksy!
  2. Name a book you own that none of your friends do - "Without You" by Anthony Rapp ... I am a huge RENThead...a person who loves the musical RENT, and this book is written by the original Mark, about his life and how RENT had changed it
  3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that none of your friends do -"Tideland" directed by Terry Gilliam...I think Terry Gilliam is a genius, in both comedy and not...the former Python, creates a great magical drama about a girl who loses people around her and enters her own "realm"
  4. Name a tourist attraction in the US that you have visited that none of your friends have - Hmm...The National Buffalo Museum outside of Tulsa,Oklahoma. I think it was the buffalo museum, all I remember was that there were a lot of buffaloes as well as a bunch of Native American artifacts

No comments: