Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Week-End Wrap & Review

What I Saw: Well, since I was in bed a lot of the week, or just hanging around the house, I did get to watch some movies. I saw The Reaping, which I thought was a really good religious suspense movie! It has Hilary Swank as a woman who de-bunks miracles and religious phenomenon, but cannot in a town where the 10 Plagues are occurring! Very Good! I also watched Mr.Brooks, which I enjoyed, but wasn't overly impressed with. It had a good story, and a good idea, I just wish it would of had more suspense or action.

What I Heard: Been listening to a bunch of country this past week. Mostly it has been LeAnn Rimes newest disc Family. It really is a great CD! Also, been listening to Reba's Duets CD and Faith Hill's Hits CD. All of these are great...especially in a week filled with Britney buzz!

What I Read: Still reading the Ellen book, got about thirty or forty pages left. Trying to decide what book to start next. Thinking about finally reading The Lovely Bones or another Chuck Palahnuik book.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

"The Lovely Bones" is a good book - sad but good.

Speaking of music - have you heard any of the songs from the new Alison Krauss/Robert Plant (yes that's right!)? It's called "Raising Sand" and has really good songs! Who woulda thunk it?

Cristina said...

I clicked in to tell you that The Lovely Bones was a good read but Hilda beat me to it. So, toodles!