Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Week-End Wrap & Review: Babysitting Edition

So I have spent this whole last week up in Coral Springs, babysitting my cousins, which has been, well tiresome to say the least! Just try keeping 13 and 14 year old girls in line! It is not easy, especially since they are in that perpetual stage of hating each other. Anyways, besides that things have been going on, since I have gotten here. Anyways, here it goes:

What I Saw: I watched some television this week. Lost was again a great episode, not as good as last week but still good. We got to know the new cast members early on this season, which I think will help in the overall picture. I also watched The Bucket List, which was a good movie, a little sad at parts, but all together a good movie, with fantastic acting (Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson).

What I Heard: Not a whole lot this week. It was mostly just the radio and some of my older CD's. Reba's Duets was in the player a lot, as well as LeAnn Rimes' Family CD. Both good CD's.

What I Read: Nothing but the newspaper. Tomorrow at work I will have the chance to read some more, and hopefully finish the Dave Barry book.

That's about it! Not a very eventful week! Here's to the next week!

No comments: