Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Open Letter To Fay

Dear Fay,

I know that you are stalking my family and I! Just yesterday morning you were heading for Lake City, not Jacksonville. Then by the end of the day we were at the center of the cone of doom! And then late last night, we were safe! You were going to hit around Daytona and go into the ocean to be a happy hurricane...but no you weren't satisfied with that, were you? You just had to loop around and come back to Jacksonville! Well I hope you are happy! We will be seeing you on Thursday.


3 comments:

Erick said...

Hey Matt. Good to hear you're keeping busy. This blustery lady name Fay came looking for you yesterday. We told her you lived in Jacksonville now. She Kept going on about needing new closets or something.

Be safe.

Hilda said...

Hi Matt...

I don't think Fay knows how to read.

I'm just saying...:)

Eva said...

Did your letter to Fay show up in your mailbox marked "Return to Sender"? It's pretty obvious she isn't reading her mail from what you've been saying.