Books I'm Reading/Plan To Read

Friday, October 5, 2007

The Week-End Wrap and Review

Another weekly post begins right here with the first weekly installment of The Week-End Wrap and Review for the Week of September 30!

What I Saw: Watched a couple movies this week. First was Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. The movie was okay, but the Silver Surfer was amazing, always one of my favorite superheroes! Also started to watch Vacancy but got bored with it fairly quickly and never continued! On the movie front I watched the regulars, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Heroes, Bionic Woman, and the premiere of Pushing Daisies, a new favorite!

What I Heard: On the iPod and in the car CD player most of this week has been the soundtrack from Across The Universe, which was fantastic! I saw the movie a couple weeks ago and it was a visual acid trip, but in a good way!

What I Am Reading: I have gone back to begin re-reading Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer, which has always been a favorite book of mine. It was one of those books that makes you love a genre, in this case non-fiction. I've also began to read Ellen's first book, My Point...And I Do Have One, which is just funny

So, that's the basics for this week.

No comments: